SORORITY HOUSE MASSACRE II & III - Original Soundtracks by Chuck Cirino
Dragon's Domain Records
Dragon’s Domain Records, to be distributed through buysoundtrax.com, presents the original motion picture soundtracks to SORORITY HOUSE MASSACRE II & III, featuring music composed by Chuck Cirino for the 1995 horror sequels directed by Jim Wynorski, written by Mark Thomas McGee, J.B. Rogers and Bob Sheridan, and starring Gail Thackray, along with Wynorski regulars such as Deborah Dutch, Toni Naples, Kelli Maroney and Monique Gabrielle, not to mention Peter Spellos as Orville Ketchum.
SORORITY HOUSE MASSACRE II began life one day when director Jim Wynorski noticed some sets were available at Roger Corman’s studios. After getting permission to film on the sets from Roger’s wife, Julie, while they were out of town and under the condition that Roger not find out, Wynorski wrote, cast and filmed under the title JIM WYNORSKI’S HOUSE OF BABES with no producer supervision. The Cormans were pleasantly surprised at how well the film had turned out and thought it would be easier to sell if it were a sequel to an existing film but neither of these sequels have anything to do with Carol Frank’s SORORITY HOUSE MASSACRE, released in 1986.
In SORORITY HOUSE MASSACRE II, five college girls buy the old Hokstedter place for their new sorority house. Once the site of a multiple murder five years earlier, the girls are able to get a good price on the house. The girls decide to spend the night in the house so they can greet the movers in the morning. Before you can consult your Ouija board or take a really long shower, the girls are being creeped on by neighbor from Hell Orville Ketchum, who also happens to ply his trade as a butcher.
Released in 1993, SORORITY HOUSE MASSACRE III, also known as HARD TO DIE, actually does not take place anywhere near a sorority house but finds at least five college girls who work in the high rise building of the Acme Lingerie Company working overtime one evening. A package mistakenly arrives at the office and one of the girls make the fatal mistake of opening the package, releasing an evil spirit that begins to pursue them. Peter Spellos returns as Orville Ketchum in his newfound role as building janitor.
Dragon’s Domain Records is excited to bring SORORITY HOUSE MASSACRE II & III to compact disc for the first time, mastered by James Nelson at Digital Outland with exclusive liner notes by composer and author Brian Satterwhite, with the participation of the composer.
SORORITY HOUSE MASSACRE II & III is a limited edition release of 500 units. As a special offer, the first 50 people to order the album from the record label’s website will have their copy autographed by the composer at no additional charge. This title is expected to ship on the week of October 12th.
1. Sorority House Massacre II: Main Title (3:12)
2. This is the Place / Orville Appears (1:48)
3. Hokstedter’s Funhouse (2:46)
4. You’ll be Needing Me / Squeaky Clean (1:47)
5. Spooky Basement (3:26)
6. Peeping Orville / Ouja (2:45)
7. Spooky Kids (1:54)
8. Bumps In the Night / Spooky Bear Traps (5:49)
9. Bad Basement / Blood Face (3:11)
10. It’s Got To Be Orville! (3:09)
11. Toilet Death (4:17)
12. Bathtub and Basement Blues (4:33)
13. Hokstedter’s Revenge / Orville’s Big Rescue (5:11)
14. This Man is Not Dead! (1:20)
15. Sorority House Massacre II: End Credits (2:36)
Total Time: 48:22
CD 2 -
SORORITY HOUSE MASSACRE III
01. Hard to Die: Main Title (2:54)
02. Enter Orville / Flash Back (4:28)
03. Zombie Movie Source Cue (1:37)
04. The Box / The Basement (8:28)
05. The Girls Start to Die (7:24)
06. Going For the Gun / Orville Returns / Elevator Drop (10:33)
07. From the Basement to the Roof / Over the Edge (3:56)
08. Still Alive / Shoot Out (3:36)
09. Final Confrontation / Orville Saves the Day (4:40)
10. A Beginning (1:01)
11. End Cast (1:06)
12. Hard to Die: End Credits (2:20)
13. A Beginning (Alternate Mix) (1:05)
14. End Cast (Alternate Mix) (1:00)
Total Time: 54:45